Why Choose bantu gold
Success is a by-product of having the right people in the right places doing the right thing – all of the time. Our people are our foundation, we take pride in our inclusive, diverse, and experienced workforce.
Bantu Gold strives to create a positive and collaborative workplace for at all levels of the corporation. We focus on bridging personal and professional development and are always looking for individuals who are eager to learn and grow along with the company.
The security of our clients, host communities, facilities, and mining sites, is essential to the long-term success of the Company.The security situation in the Southern regions, Eastern regions of DRC, And Sub saharan regions remains challenging and all Bantu Gold sites have their own secure environments. We have made it a priority to identify all risks to the business and implement actions to mitigate them to any future risks.
Bantu Gold is a growing Southern and Central African producer focused on its Six wholly-owned gold in the South Africa, Kivu and Maniema provinces the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Bantu Gold have operating in the South Africa since 2006 and DRC since 2005, and is committed expanding its business, building value and creating a sustainable future for all stakeholders.
The modern gold market is a picture of diversity and growth. Since the early 1970s, the volume of gold produced each year has tripled, the amount of gold bought annually has quadrupled and gold markets have flourished across the globe. Gold is now bought by a far more diverse set of consumers and investors than at any previous time in history.
24 Hour Service
We ready to serve you 24 hrs a day
We work with experienced stuff
We give special discounts on gold nuggets
The following below are the main facts about Bantu gold
- Gold is the only metal that is yellow or golden. Other metals will become or develop in to yellow only being oxidized or reacted with other chemicals unlike gold its naturally yellow.
- The largest percentage of gold on earth came from meteorites that bombarded the planet over 200 million years after it formed.
- The element symbol for gold is Au. Au comes from the old Latin name for gold called aurum which means shining dawn. This pure element has been known since the ancient times.
- Gold is ductile. A single ounce of gold can be stretched in a gold thread 5 miles long. I.e. gold threads can even be used as embroidery thread.
- Gold is a malleable element meaning it’s easily hammered into thin sheets. Therefore being the most malleable element a single ounce of gold can be beaten out in to a sheet that is 300 square feet. A single sheet can even be made thin enough to become more transparent.
- Gold metal flakes may be eaten in foods or drinks because it’s considered non toxic much as it’s a heavy and dense metal.
- 24 karat gold is pure elemental gold, 18 karat gold is 75% pure gold, 14 karat gold is 58.5% pure gold and 10 karat gold is 41.7% pure gold. The remaining portion of the metal is usually silver which may also consist of other metals such as platinum, copper, palladium, zinc, nickel, iorn and cadmium.
- Gold is also a noble metal that is relatively unreactive and resists degradation by air, moisture or acidic conditions. While acids dissolve most metals a special mixture of acids called aqua regia is used to dissolve gold.
- Gold as a precious metal has many uses apart from its monetary and symbolic value. Among other applications. It’s used in electronics, electrical wiring, dentistry, electronics, medicine, radiation shielding and to color glass. It’s these uses that have increased its demand all over the world due to its multipurpose in the economy.
- 24 karat gold is odorless and tasteless since it’s an uncreative metal it makes sense because metal ions are what confers flavor and odor to metallic elements and compounds.
Maryland Gold Buyers
Great experience. Got my shipment fast even more quickly than I expected. The product was as advertised. The plastic sheet the coins came in left a lot to be desired other than that will definitely buy again.
Great experience when buying gold and silver from bantugold.com. They have wide range of selection of bars and coins and they delivered asap. Also they offer different discounts for using different payment methods which is awesome. Great company. Thank you.
Very easy to make a purchase. Product shipped quickly and delivered to my door with no problems. I’ll be making additional purchases in the future.I get what I expect and they are good at informing you of where they are in the process. Thank you
We maintain high standards of environmental management, promote the strengthening of local supply chains, assist in the building of local infrastructure and forge partnerships with local and international institutions.